Q & A Wednesday + Special Offer
One of the most frequent questions I get asked is “What products do you purchase or recommend from iherb.com?” As you know, I love iherb and order from them quite regularly. I use iherb because they have most of my favorite brands, carry a wide variety of products (yay for 1 stop shopping!!), FREE shipping on orders of $20 or more, and their prices can’t be beat – often 10-40% below retail!! They also ship internationally to over 180 countries as well as APO addresses.
Another fun thing about iherb.com is that they always send free samples with your order. That’s how I found out about CocoCeps (which I LOVE), and that’s not all! You can also choose 1 additional FREE SAMPLE to add to your order – most people don’t know this!! That is how I found my new favorite enzyme (listed below). I like being able to try samples before buying a whole jar of something. There’s nothing worse then spending $20 only to find out you don’t like it or it doesn’t work for you!!
Here is a look at a few of my most recent orders including links for more info and to purchase if you are so inclined.
- NuNaturals Coco Bean Extract – I use this in most of my chocolate creations, it adds a really rich, gourmet chocolate taste that will knock your socks off!
- California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil – great product, great price, excellent taste! Check out their website and their sustainable farming practices – a truly great company!
- Alba Coconut Milk Conditioner – Smells divine!! I’m VERY picky about my hair products. My hair is really long so I need a conditioner that is light and leaves zero residue like this one. (I also love AVEDA’s line of BRILLIANT products for hair)
- Alba Mango Moisturizing Shampoo – Hello tropical paradise in my shower!! I love the smell and the super clean feeling!
- Alba Pinneapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser – My absolute most favorite natural cleanser of all time, in the whole world, ever.
- Pure Hawaiian Spirulina – I’m obsessed and so is my cat so I always buy a big container. The price is amazing, almost $18 below retail!!
- MRM Digestive Enzymes – these enzymes rock!! A must when travelling, feeling gassy/bloated, or eating crazy food combinations.
- Jarrow Probiotics (FREE SAMPLE) – great for digestion, regularity, immune system, and skin health!
- Arctic Root SHR-5 (FREE SAMPLE) – great for energy, focus, and hormone balance.
- Alba Aloe & Green Tea Moisturizer – LOVE this moisturizer and it lasts forever! I especially love this moisturizer because it is super hydrating while still feeling very light on the skin.
- Meyers Clean Day Dryer Sheets – Basil scent, love it!! And no toxic fragrances or chemicals 🙂
- Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo – I really like Giovanni hair care products, they are always a staple in my shower!
- NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia – you guys already know how much I LOVE my stevia and NuNaturals is the best tasting by far! It’s also pure stevia without any additives or artificial sugars, unlike most brands of stevia on the market today.
- Alba Clear Coconut Lip Gloss – I LOVE this stuff and wear it everyday to give my lips a little shine. Smells lovely too!
- Alba Botanica TerraGlass in Dawn – this was a little light in color for my taste but they have several shades to chose from!
- Simply Acai (FREE SAMPLE) – awesome in smoothies!
- Miracle Reds (FREE SAMPLE) – another great antioxidant rich superfood to add to smoothies!
- Alba Bath & Shower Gel, Island Citrus scent– I love this stuff and I love that they sell it in giant pump bottles! Smells bright and cheery!
- Meyer’s Clean Day Fabric Softener – This one is Geranium but I actually like to cycle through and use all of their scents; they are all really lovely.
- Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes
- Natural Balance 5-HTP – Great to have on hand when things get stressful or when you’re in a funk!
- Navitas Naturals Raw Chocolate Nibs – I use them all the time in smoothies and desserts, yumm!
- NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia – LOVE, especially in my Chocolate Smoothies!
- NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia – double LOVE! I use it everyday!!!
So there you have it, a peek into some of my favorite iherb products! There are many more so I’ll do another post on the topic soon!
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper right hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!