Recipe Round Up
I know a lot of you are Pinterest addicts just like me! I get so many great ideas from pinterest and wanted to share some of my favorite recipe inspirations from the last few weeks. If you want to stay up to date with my pins, visit my pinterest page here, I update almost daily.
1. This Eggplant Involtini from Alexandra’s Kitchen looks absolutely DIVINE!!! I can’t WAIT to try it! When I make it I will omit the breadcrumbs in the filling and add some greens like spinach or swiss chard instead. You can find the original recipe here.
2. This tomato and peach salad with corn and feta caught my eye immediately. It’s basically summertime on a plate! Try to use fresh local ingredients in this recipe to really make it really shine.
3. My clients all know how much I LOVE avocado toast. It makes the perfect snack and this recipe from Eat, Live, Run takes it one step further to make the perfect meal. Follow the easy recipe here and use my favorite oven roasted tomato recipe to top it off!
4. Mmmm, doesn’t this Grilled Salmon with Avocado and Salsa look GOOD?! I’ve really been loving fresh, wild caught salmon lately. It’s nice and light and prefect in the summertime. Serve it with a side of summertime veggies and enjoy!
5. The Weekend Glow Kale Salad from Oh She Glows is a superfood powerhouse and will travel well if you’re on the go. It’s a hearty salad that will keep you full for hours.
6. This Skinny Style Stuffed Sweet Potato from Happy Healthy Life looks like it’s right up my alley! It would be great with asparagus, mushroom, and pea filling or a kale, quinoa, and goat cheese filling.
7. This Salted Tilapia with Crispy Zucchini Ribbons is just my style: simple, healthy, and easy to make. It requires only a few ingredients and simple spices.
8. Who doesn’t love a mimosa with Sunday brunch?! I know I do! Have some friends over, set up a lovely mimosa bar, and serve a delicious frittata. Sounds like the perfect Sunday afternoon to me!
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper right hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!