2012 Holiday Gift Guide
The holidays are fast approaching and it’s time to get gifts for our loved ones! Here’s a list of some of my favorite gift ideas this holiday season:
- OXO Salad Spinner – an absolute MUST for salad lovers!
- West Elm Olive Wood Paddle Boards – These gorgeous wood boards are excellent for serving cheese, dips, fruit, and appetizers!
- Glass Dharma Decorative Glass Straws – I simply can’t live without my glass straws! They are eco friendly and cut down on waste since they are reusable; not to mention beautiful and tons of fun to use!
- Vitamix Professional Series, Brushed Stainless Steel – the creme de la creme when it comes to blenders. Your Vitamix will last you
yearsdecades! If you’re ready to go all out, this is the gift for you! The Vitamix is THE BEST blender on the planet and my #1 Kitchen essential!!
- Kai Pure Komachi 8-Piece Knife Set – Nothing is more important then a good set of knives! These knives are colorful, lightweight, and SHARP!!
- Breville Juicer – Juicing is one of the best things you can do for your health. I love the Breville because it’s fast and easy to use. Excellent for juicing newbies and a great incentive to get healthy in the New Year!
- Newborn Slipper Ugg Boots from Target – These slip on boots are ADORABLE, inexpensive and perfect for keeping those little tootsies warm all winter long!
- 100% Organic Cotton Stuffed Organic Fruit Basket – How cute are these little fruits?! They are 100% Organic and will encourage your child to develop a positive attitude towards fruit. Super-soft, easy to grip and washable, babies can chew on the fruits while teething, while older children can use them for imaginative play.
- It’s a HOOT! DIY Felt Owls – these owls are sooo cute! If you’re on a budget, these are inexpensive and easy to make. Great for decoration or play!
- Ferocious Felt Lion Coat – I simply can’t stand how cute this jacket is!!
- The Mustachifier – Made from baby-grade silicone and nontoxic plastic, this funny pacifier keeps infants quiet, provides laughter (and a great photo op) for the lucky parents, and comes with a handy storage shell.
- Suede Moccasins – What can I say?! I’ve got a thing for baby booties…! These suede moccasins are super soft and ridiculously adorable!!
- DAGOBA Chocolate Lover’s Gift Basket – A great gift for the chocolate lover in your family. This Organic Chocolate Lover’s Gift Basket contains three indulgent drinking chocolates and three specially selected bars…yummm!!
- Haute Market Bags – Encouraged to help save the environment for their children’s futures, the entrepreneurs of Haute Market Bags founded a business based on reusable, biodegradable jute shopping bags. These bags are not only super cute but also very strong, durable, and can fit a TON of stuff! I’ve had these reusable bags for about 4 years and use them for EVERYTHING!!
- Benziger Biodynamic Wines – Benziger winery uses certified Biodynamic, organic and sustainable farming methods and their wine is FANTASTIC! The Tour of Sonoma set of 6 wines or a Membership to their fantastic Wine Club make a wonderful gift for any wine lover!
- EO Gift Sets – EO products are natural, eco-friendly, and smell delicious!! Their gift sets are perfect for anyone looking for a little pampering! You can also enter my giveaway and win the Spa Basket Lavender Gift Set for FREE!!
I hope this gives you some great gift ideas for the holidays! Remember, while presents and gifts are great, the most important thing is to surround yourself with the people that mean the most to you and let them know how much you appreciate them! A simple card, letting someone know how much you love them is worth more then all the money and gifts in the world!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! xo
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper right hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!