1. The secret to soft smooth skin everyday? This is it. These gloves are magical!! You can get them at Target for under $10. Bathery is the only brand I use because it has the *perfect* texture and provides wonderful exfoliation! I also use them once or twice a week on my face too. It’s way cheaper than a facial or microdermabrasion!
2. If you follow me on Instagram, you know how much I love California and visit frequently. I was in Laguna Beach a few weeks ago at one of my favorite stores Tuvalu, and found these lovely 150 Love Notes by Sugarboo Designs. This little booklet contains 150 perforated note cards with inspirational quotes and illustrations. Totally right up my alley! I love to put them in cards, leave them in random places at my friends houses, include them with gifts, and even leave them for my server at restaurants! I love feel good items like this!
3. Cold Brew Coffee is one of my guilty pleasures…it’s ok if you balance it out with green juice, right?! Chameleon Cold Brew is kind of magical and I simply can’t get enough. If you are a coffee lover, this is a must try! Sorry in advance for encouraging your addiction!
4. Apple TV where would I be without you?!?! I am not a TV addict but I do have my favorite shows like Jimmy Fallon, Parks & Rec, Community, The Voice, Larry King Now (great interviews!) and GIRLS. I don’t usually have time to watch at the time they air, so I end up watching on my computer via Hulu. The down side is that I already sit at my computer all day working…that’s where Apple TV comes in! The great thing about Apple TV is that it acts as a mini TV and hooks up to your tv so you can access Hulu, Netflix, iTunes, HBO Go, and more directly on your tv! I cancelled my cable subscription and use Apple TV exclusively now and I LOVE it. Pure genius!! It’s so much cheaper and less commercials!
5. I talk about Meyer’s Clean Day all the time. It’s my favorite for household cleaning products. The new rhubarb scent is absolutely amazing!! Look for it next time you’re at your local health food store. You’ll love it, I promise!!
6. Healthy Kids!! Per your request, my new HEALTHY KIDS EBook is now available! I am so excited about this book. It’s currently discounted at the bargain price of just $9.99! There are over 60 pages with 40+ easy, mouthwatering recipes that you and your kiddos will LOVE as well as tips and tricks to help you make it work with your busy lifestyle! This is a must have for anyone (not just kids!) looking for fast healthy recipes and lifestyle tips!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!! Also, I am now starting to brainstorm ideas for my next ebook. Any topics you would like me to cover? Leave me a note in the comments section below!
7. How cute is this custom state return address stamp?! I love to send handwritten letters to my friends and family. It’s such a simple way to make someones day! I recently ordered my own custom return address stamp and have gotten so many lovely comments! They also make a lovely gift or stocking stuffer come Christmas!
What are your Friday Favorites? Leave me a comment with your questions or tell me about the products you have been loving lately! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!! xoxo
Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored to promote any of these products. Selection and review of these products are based simply on my own opinion. Thanks for your support!
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper left hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!