Happy Friday!! Thanks for submitting your questions this week. I had a lot of inquiries about kitchen utensils and ideas so here are my answers in this weeks Friday Faves!!
1. Scotch Naturals – I am loving this eco friendly, non-toxic nail polish!! It’s so hard to find good quality beauty products that really work. I love all the colors they offer, especially this cobalt blue you may have seen me rocking on Instagram!
2. Hello fellow chocolate lovers! I am obsessed with Chocolove’s Extra Dark 77% Chocolate Bar. My biggest pet peeve is dark chocolate that is bitter and grainy. This bar loaded with 77% super nutrient dense chocolate but tastes smooth and decadent! It is so, so good! Keep it on hand (I have a chocolate drawer by my desk!!) when you have a little craving for something sweet!
3. Oh Anthro…I love pretty much everything Anthropologie offers, I mean, who doesn’t?! These bowls are so cute, I love all the fun colors! They are reasonably priced and will add light and whimsy to your kitchen!
4. These Herb Scissors are absolute genius! I love anything that makes life easier!
5. Mason Jars have made a comeback my friends. They are inexpensive, versatile and practical. I never use plastic (toxic) so these mason jars are a great way to store smoothies, juices, drinks, dressings, dips, and leftovers. Making them blue just ups the cuteness factor! You can use them as inexpensive glassware as well! Imagine opening your cupboards to see these blue beauties and the Anthro bowls listed above, instant happiness and way cheaper than therapy 😉
6. Best. Knives. Ever. You simply must have these Kuhn Rikon knives in your kitchen. They will change your life, I promise!
7. If you’re not body brushing you need to start. It’s one of the best ways to get rid of cellulite, tone, and tighten skin all over the body. Get yourself a Yerba Prima body brush and start brushing daily!!
What are your Friday Favorites? Leave me a comment with your questions or tell me about the products you have been loving lately! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!! xoxo
Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored to promote any of these products. Selection and review of these products are based simply on my own opinion. Thanks for your support!
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper left hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!