Happy Friday y’all! I am starting a new blog post category called “Friday Favorites”. I wanted to start this category because I get SO many questions each week regarding my favorite products to use for skin, hair, health issues, healthy home, etc. and I want to make sure that EVERYONE gets this info! “Friday Favorites” is where I’ll answer these questions and share my favorite finds ranging from kitchen tools, beauty products, supplements, fashion, and any other items I’m loving at the moment! If you have questions, please shoot me an email, I would love to hear from you and although, I can’t always respond to every email, I am happy to answer as many of your questions as I can! I’ll try to answer common questions in the Friday Favorites section as well! So here we go! Here are my Friday Faves!!
1. I love, love, love all things Alba when it comes to my skincare regimen! My favorite is the Pineapple Enzyme line. I was thrilled to see that they are now (finally!!) making face wipes! These are a MUST have in my beauty arsenal. They come in handy when travelling, as a “cheat wash” after a long night out, or when I’m just feeling lazy!
2. I’ve been coveting these pretty mix & match modernist bowls from West Elm for a while now. These are a food photography dream – perfect for serving soup, acai bowls, veggie dip, pretty salads, snacks and more! I’m a firm believer that a pretty dish can make all the difference when it comes to enjoying a healthy meal 🙂
3. I almost died when I saw this gorgeous Texas State cutting board! I plan to use mine as a cheese/olive/fruit tray. These cutting boards can be ordered in any state shape and would make a lovely gift!
4. I love everything Kendra Scott …it’s actually become a full blown addiction! I love these turquoise Skylar earrings. They go with everything and I get compliments everytime I wear them. Insider tip, Neiman Marcus Last Call has some older KS collection items at great discounts!
5. I can’t live without my thin plastic cutting mats. If you’re like me, you have 1,000,000 different kitchen gadgets and it’s nice to have something that doesn’t take up space! These mats are super inexpensive and very durable. I also love the bright colors and cute little food decals on each one. I literally use these EVERY DAY, they are an absolute must have!
6. BURTS BEES!! I know people are very specific about their chapstick but in my opinion, Burts Bees is the absolute best!! I’m a devout user of the original peppermint formulation but have also been loving the new Superfruit Variety Pack, especially the Replenishing Balm with Pomegranate.
What are your Friday Favorites? Leave me a comment and tell me about the products you have been loving lately! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!! xoxo
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper left hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!