Everybody is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!! Including me!! So here are ten delicious 5 minute meals that taste great and are great for shrinking the waistline!!
1. Cannellini bean salad – this meal is super fast to make and very versatile!! It’s a go to for me since it’s fast and FILLING! You can also add shredded chicken if you are looking for more protein.
3. Caprese Salad – use local buffalo mozzarella to make it extra tasty!! Great as an appetizer too!
4. Not all sandwiches are created equal. In fact, most are not good for you at all but this veggie sandwich is not only easy to make, it’s also bursting with nutrition!!
5. Tomato Basil Soup – healthy, fast and comforting! This tomato soup is so good and SOOOO HEALTHY!! It’s great as a snack and great for keeping cravings at bay!
6. This Marinated Veggie Salad is great on it’s own, over quinoa, or as a compliment to your favorite protein. I especially love it with this salmon recipe! Remember to divide your plate 70/30 – 70% veggies and 30% protein for maximum weight loss!
7. Perhaps you are interested in doing a juice meal to maximize your nutrition and accelerate your weight loss?! This Citrus Dream Juice is just that, a delicious dream in a glass!! It is delicious and PACKED with nutrition that will keep you full for hours and give you TONS of energy!!
8. I know I post about acai bowls all the time but they are SOOOOO GOOD!!!! If you haven’t already incorporated acai bowls into your life, you must start immediately!! I have them regularly for breakfast or lunch and they fuel me for hours and give me energy for my work day. Plus they are unbelievably easy to make, not to mention DELICIOUS!!!
9. 5 Min Southwest Breakfast Tacos – I literally ate these for lunch for 7 days straight!! So yummy and easy to make!!
This open face sandwich is one of my faves. I can’t even count the number of times I’ve had this exact meal over the past month….but it’s definitely in the double digits!!
I hope these 5 minute meals inspire you to stay on top of your nutrition game even when things get crazy!! Staying healthy can be FAST & EASY too! Do you have any fast, healthy go-to meals? I would love to hear about them in the comments section below!! xoxo
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper left hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!