6 Steps to a Sexy Swimsuit Body!
Spring break is almost here and summer will be here before you know it! You know what that means…swimsuit season is rapidly approaching. If you’re like most women you love summer but you my have some anxiety over wearing a swimsuit. Lucky for you, I’m going to share some very inexpensive and effective methods that actually work to get rid of cellulite for good!! I use them every year before swimsuit season with out fail. Creams and lotions typically do nothing, so don’t even bother wasting your time and hard earned money. Here are 6 simple steps that will help you achieve smoother skin and a healthier bod in time for swimsuit season!
1. Skin brushing. I recently wrote an article about this. Skin brushing has been used for literally thousands of years! It not only helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite but also stimulates and tightens the skin. It feels amazing and can be done anytime for FREE!! Skin brushes are under $10 and will last forever. For instructions on skin brushing read this article
2. Cellulite Buster. This juice is super yummy and a great way to rev up your metabolism and fat burning potential! It’s featured in my Juice Feasting 101 ebook but I’ll also share the recipe with you here.
The Cellulite Buster
- 1 peeled grapefruit
- 3 peeled oranges
- 1 peeled lemon
- 1 inch knob or ginger
Run all ingredients through a juicer (I recommend Breville) and enjoy! (Makes 16oz) Drink daily in the morning on an empty stomach or after a workout.
3. Get off coffee. Coffee and caffeine are very dehydrating and can actually add to the appearance of cellulite, not cool! Staying properly hydrated and eliminating caffeinated beverages like coffee will help to hydrate and firm the skin. If you are looking for a coffee replacement, CocoCeps is a delicious, healthy, caffeine free alternative that tastes just like a delicious mocha!!
4. Rebounding. Rebounding on a mini trampoline is Ah-mazing for cellulite. It stimulates the lymphatic system and helps to tone and smooth the skin! When the lymphatic system isn’t working properly, fluid accumulates around cells, which, in some cases, can result in up to fifteen pounds of excess weight. This fluid prevents nutrients from entering cells, depriving them of the nourishment they need. Stagnant fluid that accumulates in your legs can bind to fat cells that become swollen—resulting in cellulite and varicose veins. Your cells get a deep squeeze from all that bouncing, which helps move toxins out. No other exercise that I know of yields the dimple-dashing, cellulite-slashing benefits regular rebounding offers. It is virtually the “excuse-proof exercise” because it can be done anywhere year round. (source.) Plus it’s a super fun way to get a great work out! You can do it in the privacy of your own home while watching your favorite TV show (any Girls fans out there?!). I recommend the Rebound AIR. It’s the best for your bones and joints. It can be a little pricey so some of you may want to get a cheaper version before investing in the ReboundAIR. If you’ve got the funds though, the extra money is definitely worth staying injury free!
5. Sugar free with stevia. Sugar is the devil when it comes to weight loss and cellulite. It’s unfortunate but true. Getting off sugar was one of the best things I ever did for my body. I look and FEEL so much better. My go-to as a sugar replacement is NuNaturals Stevia. NuNaturals stevia is a pure plant extract, not a chemical. It tastes great and comes in several different forms from liquids, powderflavored stevia, quick dissolve tabs, to packets so it’s easy to take with you. I noticed such a HUGE shift in my health when I switched to stevia and reduced my sugar intake. It also helped me clear my skin and lose those last few stubborn pounds that I couldn’t get rid of…yay for clear skin and weight loss!!
6. Real Food. “Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.” ― Michael Pollan, In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto Our bodies know how to use and process real food. It doesn’t know how to use or process chemicals, preservatives, additives, dyes, colorings, or flavor enhancers. The result is that these waste products get trapped in our tissue and in our fat cells. Until we stop introducing these non-food intems into our system, we’ll never win the battle against cellulite.
So there you have it, 6 steps to a sexy, smooth, swimsuit ready body! Even just following a few of these steps will help tremendously and will also make you feel better immediately. Our health and weight is closely intertwined. Ultimately the things that make us healthier are also the same things that aid in weight loss and make us more beautiful!
Looking for a fast easy detox plan? I’ve got everything you need to get started! Check out my step by step programshere.
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper left hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!