Hello darlings, notice anything different?! Over the last 4 months this website has been getting a bright, fabulous, and vibrant makeover!! This new layout should be much easier to navigate and more user friendly. There are also 2 new e-books for sale!! The Green Smoothie Detox is a wonderfully effective 7 day cleanse that will help support fast weight loss and a total body reset. Juice Feasting 101 is the ultimate step-by-step guide on how to do a juice cleanse. Check them out and let me know what you think! I’ve gotten really great feedback so far!
Tomorrow is the big day…VALENTINE’S DAY! If you’re looking for something decadent to serve your sweetie or if you’d like to treat yourself, look no further. This reduced sugar flourless chocolate cake is UNBELIEVABLE!! The first time I tried this recipe adapted by David Lebovitz, I knew it was a winner. It’s super rich and tastes soooo naughty but it’s actually gluten-free and lower in sugar. It’s also super easy to make (only 4 ingredients!!) which is always a plus for me as I don’t have the time or patience for complicated recipes!
- 10 ounces bittersweet 60% chocolate chips
- 7 ounces organic butter, salted or unsalted, cut into pieces
- 5 large organic eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup raw sugar
Preheat the oven to 350F.
1. Butter a 9-inch springform pan and dust it with cocoa powder, tapping out any excess. If you suspect your springform pan isn’t 100% water-tight, wrap the outside with aluminum foil, making sure it goes all the way up to the outer rim.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar, then whisk in the melted chocolate mixture until smooth.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared springform pan and cover the top of the pan snugly with a sheet of foil. Put the springform pan into a larger baking pan, such as a roasting pan, and add enough hot water to the baking pan to come about halfway up to the outside of the cake pan.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
You’ll know the cake is done when it feels just set, like quivering chocolate pudding. If you gently touch the center, your finger should come away clean.
5. Lift the cake pan from the water bath and remove the foil. Let cake cool completely on a cooling rack.
Prepared to be blown away at how delicious this chocolate cake is!! Valentine’s Day is a day to treat yourself and or your loved ones. So go ahead, treat yo-self! I’m giving you permission to indulge…just this once! and if you’re looking to get back on track, how about starting the Green Smoothie Detox?!
For more healthy living tips and recipes please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitter, LOVE me on facebook, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Pinterest, OR if you are interested in getting started on your own weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation, shoot me an email!
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper right hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!