Wednesday, March 7th, 2012

iherb Coupon Code

Wednesday, March 7th, 2012

Q & A Wednesday + Special Offer

One of the most frequent questions I get asked is “What products do you purchase or recommend from iherb.com?” As you know, I love iherb and order from them quite regularly. I use iherb because they have most of my favorite brands, carry a wide variety of products (yay for 1 stop shopping!!), FREE shipping on orders of $20 or more, and their prices can’t be beat – often 10-40% below retail!! They also ship internationally to over 180 countries as well as APO addresses.

Another fun thing about iherb.com is that they always send free samples with your order. That’s how I found out about CocoCeps (which I LOVE), and that’s not all! You can also choose 1 additional FREE SAMPLE to add to your order – most people don’t know this!! That is how I found my new favorite enzyme (listed below). I like being able to try samples before buying a whole jar of something. There’s nothing worse then spending $20 only to find out you don’t like it or it doesn’t work for you!!

Here is a look at a few of my most recent orders including links for more info and to purchase if you are so inclined.

1. NuNaturals Coco Bean Extract – I use this in most of my chocolate creations, it adds a really rich, gourmet chocolate taste that will knock your socks off!
  2. California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil – great product, great price, excellent taste! Check out their website and their sustainable farming practices – a truly great company!
  3. Alba Coconut Milk Conditioner – Smells divine!! I’m VERY picky about my hair products. My hair is really long so I need a conditioner that is light and leaves zero residue like this one. (I also love AVEDA’s line of BRILLIANT products for hair)
  4. Alba Mango Moisturizing Shampoo – Hello tropical paradise in my shower!! I love the smell and the super clean feeling!
  5. Alba Pinneapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser – My absolute most favorite natural cleanser of all time, in the whole world, ever.
  6. Pure Hawaiian Spirulina – I’m obsessed and so is my cat so I always buy a big container. The price is amazing, almost $18 below retail!!
  7. MRM Digestive Enzymes – these enzymes rock!! A must when travelling, feeling gassy/bloated, or eating crazy food combinations.
  8. Jarrow Probiotics (FREE SAMPLE) – great for digestion, regularity, immune system, and skin health!
  9. Arctic Root SHR-5 (FREE SAMPLE) – great for energy, focus, and hormone balance.

1. Alba Aloe & Green Tea Moisturizer – LOVE this moisturizer and it lasts forever! I especially love this moisturizer because it is super hydrating while still feeling very light on the skin.
  2. Meyers Clean Day Dryer Sheets – Basil scent, love it!! And no toxic fragrances or chemicals :)
  3. Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo – I really like Giovanni hair care products, they are always a staple in my shower!
  4. NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia – you guys already know how much I LOVE my stevia and NuNaturals is the best tasting by far! It’s also pure stevia without any additives or artificial sugars, unlike most brands of stevia on the market today.
  5. Alba Clear Coconut Lip Gloss – I LOVE this stuff and wear it everyday to give my lips a little shine. Smells lovely too!
  6. Alba Botanica TerraGlass in Dawn – this was a little light in color for my taste but they have several shades to chose from!
  7. Simply Acai (FREE SAMPLE) – awesome in smoothies!
  8. Miracle Reds (FREE SAMPLE) – another great antioxidant rich superfood to add to smoothies!

1. Alba Bath & Shower Gel, Island Citrus scent- I love this stuff and I love that they sell it in giant pump bottles! Smells bright and cheery!
  2. Meyer’s Clean Day Fabric Softener – This one is Geranium but I actually like to cycle through and use all of their scents; they are all really lovely.
  3. Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes
  4. Natural Balance 5-HTP – Great to have on hand when things get stressful or when you’re in a funk!

1. Navitas Naturals Raw Chocolate Nibs – I use them all the time in smoothies and desserts, yumm!
  2. NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia – LOVE, especially in my Chocolate Smoothies!
  3. NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia – double LOVE! I use it everyday!!!

So there you have it, a peek into some of my favorite iherb products! There are many more so I’ll do another post on the topic soon!

If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here and here for details on how to get started.

Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper right hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!

beauty fun stuff nutrition Q&A Wednesday real food skin stevia superfoods wellness

21 Responses to “iherb Coupon Code”

1. Kibby March 7, 2012 at 8:51 pm #

Yes, Yay for Iherb.com! Thanks for turning us all on to this website. Great deals! I just ordered the colostrum you recommended yesterday along with more NuNaturals stevia – absolutely LOVE that stuff. I found the sample page you mentioned and got a sample of goji berries to try. Thanks for sharing your top products – you have good taste with quality products and what works – saves us all trial and error. Looking forward to your next show and tell haul. Your the best!

• Linda March 8, 2012 at 7:30 am #

Kibby, I’m so glad it helps and saves you the trial and error!! I’ve done a lot of that!!

Yes, NuNaturals is a staple. It’s simply the best! And who doesn’t love extra free samples?! xo

2. Amy March 8, 2012 at 6:25 am #

I am a new follower, and I love all your recommendations! Thanks for all the great info and insight!

• Linda March 8, 2012 at 7:28 am #

Amy, you are so welcome!! I am glad it helps!! xo

3. Cheryl Echevarria March 8, 2012 at 8:26 am #

Good morning linda, have you used rice bran oil? I heard about it on Dr. Oz yesterday.

Would like your thoughts on it, before I order it.

I also love the products on Iherb.com, and I will look into the free samples page.

4. Tara Sullivan March 8, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

Hi Linda,

I wanted to ask you a question about probiotics. I am pretty convinced I need to take them, but I wanted to ask which one you thought was the absolute best? I know you showed one here, that was a free sample, but I wanted to ask your opinion/recommendation first before I purchased one from iherb.

Thanks for everything!

5. Deanne March 8, 2012 at 1:35 pm #

Thanks for the coupon code & excellent suggestions!

6. Jenné @ Sweet Potato Soul March 8, 2012 at 2:04 pm #

Thanks so much for the coupon code and recommendations for products. I’ve never used iHerb, but I will now!

7. Marisa March 8, 2012 at 11:10 pm #

Are you familiar with Crohn’s disease and if so would you recommend the enzymes you purchased for Crohn’s

• Linda March 8, 2012 at 11:18 pm #

yes and yes!! I would also get VSL#3 Probiotics (you’ll have to get VSL off amazon, iherb does not carry them). They are pricey but they are AMAZING!!

8. Cass March 9, 2012 at 1:02 pm #

well today is a good day for me! I found a new favorite food blog and a new favorite place to shop! I am now in love with iherb, thanks so much for sharing your favorite products !

• Linda March 11, 2012 at 11:47 am #

Awesome Cass!!!

9. Jeanine March 12, 2012 at 2:08 am #

Hi Linda I’m so excited I stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE your advice!!! Question for you- what’s the difference between the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia and the NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia? What’s the taste like of the latter? Thx!

• Linda March 19, 2012 at 2:27 pm #

Vanilla Stevia = stevia + vanilla extract (taste would be like vanilla sugar)
      Alcohol Free Stevia = plain stevia (tastes just like plain sugar)

10. Joanne Frank March 20, 2012 at 10:15 am #

Thank you for sharing the discount code, but I did not see where to input the code. I went back many times to be sure. Now that I think about it, it may be because of ordering on my iPad which sometimes gives a different view of a site. But I ordered both the coco ceps and the coffee type also. Looking forward to them.

• Linda March 20, 2012 at 1:08 pm #

Hi Joanne,

It should be right there @ checkout!! You get $8 off your order or $10 off any order of $40 or more! Let me know what you think of the products!! xo

11. Nancy April 27, 2012 at 2:51 am #

Hi Linda,
    I noticed that you recommend a lot of supplements and I was just wondering how often you use each. Dr Oz also likes to recommend a lot of supplements and it gets confusing as to which ones to use and how often and if all you’re doing is using these everyday doesn’t it get exhausting and time consuming.

• Linda April 27, 2012 at 8:38 am #

I actually don’t require anyone to use supplements and I don’t take a lot of supplements daily. It really depends on the situation which supplements I will use if any. If you look at the products I recommend, they are usually in context to some kind of issue or area that I’m focusing on. I know that seems a little vague but it really dies depend on the situation! There are many days when I take nothing at all!

12. Rachael June 11, 2012 at 10:42 am #

Hi Linda,
    Thank you so much for sharing your favorite products. I have recently started checking all of my products on ewg.org/skindeep and am finding that a lot of them are not so great! So I definitely plan on ordering a lot of the products you have recommended because I know you do your research! I was wondering if you have a good suggestion for day and night face cream? Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Rachael
    Rachael recently posted…Healthy Chocolate Milkshake!My Profile

• Rachael June 11, 2012 at 10:43 am #

Oh and as you see from my link.. I posted about your Chocolate Milkshakes today! I was sooo excited to share that recipe with everyone. They are amazing!
      Rachael recently posted…Healthy Chocolate Milkshake!My Profile

1. Best Natural Skincare and Household Products | Linda Wagner - March 6, 2013

[...] I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Alba skin care products are awesome! I just simply cannot start my day without the green tea cleanser, toner, and moisturizer! They are the best! I just tried the body oil for the first time and it is amaaaaaazing! Smells like the beach, makes my skin feel like a dream. I’m not a huge fan of the facial scrub but the other products are fantastic! Alba is pretty clean, not perfect, but the best I’ve found for MY skin. I’ve got to be realistic, so it’s a trade off. For me, the products work great! [...]