Tuesday, December 13th, 2011

How to Make Juice without a Juicer

Tuesday, December 13th, 2011

Daily Juice

This post is an oldie but a goodie. I get lots of questions re: juicing so hopefully this will answer your questions!

I loooove green juice!! A lot of people start the year off with resolutions to diet, fast, or participate in some kind of detox or cleanse.  I actually do this everyday by starting my day with a fabulous green juice.

First off, green juice is PACKED with nutrients.  It’s like taking the biggest, baddest daily-multi ever!  There’s no fiber for the body to digest or process so the nutrients are able to be absorbed immediately into the blood stream.   I’ve had so many clients give up coffee naturally once they incorporated green juice into their daily routine. They find they get their energy boost from the nutrients and no longer need caffeine!  It’s pretty remarkable how quickly the body responds once our basic needs are met.

Juice Feasting 101

Secondly, juice is full of LIFE FORCE!!  No daily multi can compare, wanna know why?! Because it’s dead.  Even if it’s made of all natural, organic, amazingly exotic ingredients it no longer has its life force.  The body is a living, breathing, organism that is full of life force energy.  It needs LIVE nutrition to function at it’s best.

“Did you know that you are made of living light-energy? In 1905 Albert Einstein created what is now the most famous equation in physics, E=mc2. What this tells us is that all matter actually consists of different variations of vibratory light energy patterns.  All matter, including your body, is made up entirely of pulsating, living light-energy.”  - Natalia Rose in her book Raw Food Life Force Energy

Even the best supplements are no match for buzzing, vibrating, living nutrients.  The people I have worked with that have seen the best results are the ones who changed their lifestyles.  The first thing I do with all of my clients is make juicing a daily ritual. It is the most effective and transformational tool that I can offer. Start living a healthier existence by making an amazing, vibrating, nutritious green juice tomorrow morning!!

The third aspect I want to share with you is mini-fasting.  Now hang on a minute, before freaking out, hear me out!  Our bodies spend SOOOO much energy just digesting our food. Ever feel like taking a nap after lunch? Yeah, that’s because your poor bod had to stop everything and point all of it’s resources to your gut to try to break down the meal.  It’s like sitting at your desk working on a project and then along comes another project that needs to be done, NOW!  You feel overwhelmed…you haven’t even finished the first project yet!!

Well, that first project is breakfast and before breakfast is done, here comes the second project, lunch.  Now you’ve got one meal sitting on top of the other and the body is just plain overwhelmed.

breakfast = break-fast

Ever notice that? The work breakfast literally means to break the fast.  All night long your body has been cleansing and cleaning and handling it’s biz-nas.  By having a green juice for breakfast you allow that cleansing process to go on just a little longer.  This gives your body a blast of nutrients and a rest all at the same time!

My favorite juice is Green Lemonade. It’s made of cucumber, lemon, kale & parsley. I add a little NuNaturals stevia to sweeten it up and I’m good to go! A quick note about Stevia, most of them are gross and taste like aspartame – yuck! I like NuNaturals brand Alcohol Free Liquid Stevia and NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia with Singing Dog Vanilla Extract, it’s the best tasting. I always order my NuNaturals stevia through iherb.com they have the absolute BEST prices!! Be sure to use my discount codeWAG472 to get $5 off your first order!

You don’t even need a juicer to make a your own green juice. You can do it using a blender!!  I have an attachment click here to download: Making Juice Without a Juicer) that explains how easy it is to make juice without a juicer. All you need is a blender, so no excuses! Now ALL of you can learn how to make your own fabulous green juice!! If you’re in the market for a juicer I recommend the Breville brand available online through Amazon or at your local Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Well, I’m off to make my green juice for the day.  I’d love to hear from you! Do you juice? What’s your favorite recipe?  If you struggle to keep up with a juicing routine, what are your biggest obstacles?

In case ya haven’t heard, I am offering my last special of the year. As my gift to you, I’m running an AMAZING HOLIDAY DISCOUNT on all my services!! Click here for more details and see how you can get in on this exclusive discount!! Spots are almost full so make sure you get in before it’s over!!

Looking for a fast easy detox plan? I’ve got everything you need to get started! Check out my step by step programs here.

Interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching with Linda? Click here and here for details on how to get started.

Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address in the upper left hand corner of this page. I’ve got lots of fun stuff, exclusive content, and an exciting offer available to subscribers only!!

beauty candida cellulite cleansing dairy-free detox Detox 4 Women gluten-free hot body juice juicing kale nutrition raw food real food recipes spinach stevia sugar free vegan vegetarian weight loss wellness

25 Responses to “How to Make Juice without a Juicer”

1. Sana December 13, 2011 at 10:46 am #

Hey…can i have the recipe of the green juice and also what can i use instead of kale as its not available where i live…!!

• jalah February 8, 2014 at 7:32 pm #

well my favorite is lemonade
      lemon,add another lemon to make more juice, then add sugar lotrs and lots of sugar (b=not that much tho) but add sugar I love the sour taste of lemons in the morning it helps me wake up

2. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 11:05 am #

How much of it do you recommend drinking in the morning? :)

3. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 11:11 am #

As a skeptic, I’m willing to try this… :)

4. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 11:17 am #

Yay!

5. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 11:20 am #

Lowri Evans, you can have anywhere from 8-24oz!!

6. Annesta lunde December 13, 2011 at 11:47 am #

Hi Linda,
    I’m just starting out with juicing and am wondering what kind to buy. There are quite a few Breville at Amazon.
    ~a

7. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 12:06 pm #

This is such great advice for those who don’t own a juicer. Thank you for sharing!

8. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

From where i am i cant bring up your blog…what is in the green smoothie?

9. rychelle December 13, 2011 at 12:24 pm #

do you recommend any websites, etc. for juice “recipes”?

i really want to start juicing. i’ve heard so many possitive things about it lately.

thanks.

10. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

Michelle Bateman Nelson This is a method for making juice without a juicer, email me and I will send you the attachment!

11. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 3:07 pm #

Linda can you send me the attachment. I believe you have my email but if easier I can always email you. Thanks!

12. Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 3:29 pm #

Stermich@netzero.com
    thanks

13. Amanda December 13, 2011 at 5:09 pm #

I really love juice and the way it makes me feel. Financially I struggle with it and time as well, but I used to freeze it for the week and that worked pretty well for me, lots of work but so worth it. I need to get back on the bandwagon!!!

14. Anonymous December 14, 2011 at 11:10 am #

Thanks, Linda, I love my morning green monster juice!

15. Yadsia @ShopCookMake December 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm #

I’ve always been very intrigued by juicing. After watching the documentary ‘Fat, sick and nearly dead’, it really hit me that I needed to make some changes. But I always worry about one thing, maybe you can help me with this. I feel that there is a lot left out from the fruit/veggie by juicing. Isn’t better to just make a smoothie? That way, the entire fruit/veggie is used. Please let me know what you think.

16. Anonymous December 14, 2011 at 2:09 pm #

Kelley Bradley Winslow and Michelle Bateman Nelson, I’ve uplaoded the attachment to the blog so now you can just click on it and download it from there!

17. Anonymous December 14, 2011 at 2:45 pm #

Got it. Thanks!!!

18. jaimie January 31, 2012 at 4:16 pm #

I’m really thinking of tryin this, but bein new….. Do you eat anything? Or just the juices for every meal?

19. Jackie February 13, 2012 at 4:41 pm #

I would love to do the juice cleanse for 10 days!! How do I go about it? Do I drink the juice whenever I am hungry or do you just so many in a day? So excited to get started!! Thank you and great post!

20. Brittanie March 3, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

Hi Linda! Your blog is so amazing! I love the juice and smoothie recipes that you post! We grow a garden every year and now that I have found your recipes I am especially excited about it this year! I was wondering though, how do you feel about sweetening juices with honey ? (Not store bought but fresh local or all natural honey)

• Linda March 5, 2012 at 2:38 pm #

I always like to keep my sugar content low since I am prone to candida (as most people are) so I always use stevia. If you can get local, raw organic honey that’s fine but just watch the sugar content! :)

1. Juicing for Weight Loss | Linda Wagner - July 31, 2013

[...] is also great) and enjoy! (Makes about 32oz) If you don’t have a juicer, you can follow this method to make juice in your [...]