The Road to Perfect Health…

Thursday, April 7th, 2011

Begins in the Gut!

[source]

Did you know that digestion plays a direct role in issues like:

• Chronic Fatigue
  • Depression
  • Inflammation
  • Arthritis
  • Cholesterol
  • Eczema
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Insomnia
  • Skin Issues
  • Compromised Immune System

It’s true!! What happens in the gut effects the ENTIRE BODY. If you are having a health issue, the first place you should look is at the digestive tract.

An expert in digestive health, Brenda Watson, CNC has been a Natural Health Practitioner for over 20 years. She has an awesome PBS special airing Nationwide called ‘The Road to Perfect Health – Balance Your Gut, Heal Your Body’. It is an in-depth look at how the digestive system works and how chronic diseases start with an unhealthy gut ecology.

Digestion plays a HUUUUUGE role in your overall health, and I mean HUUUUUUUUGE!! It is, in many cases, the single most important factor in transforming and balancing your health.

I strongly encourage each and every one of you to watch this important video. You can visit www.brendawatson.com for more information and checkout the PBS local listing for showtimes in your area.

There are 5 YouTube clips of this informative broadcast:

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2fF53lBA6Q]

As always, if you would like to stay updated on the latest health info, delicious recipes and daily inspiration please subscribe to this blog, follow me on twitterLOVE me on facebook, or if you’re interested in one-on-one Coaching, shoot me an email!

Peace, love and healthy digestion!

candida cleansing detox news nutrition wellness

8 Responses to “The Road to Perfect Health…”

1. Chris April 8, 2011 at 11:42 am #

Thanks for the info. Digestive health should be more of a focus for most people, especially those who suffer or are affected by the ailments listed above.

2. melissa April 8, 2011 at 11:49 am #

I totally agree! Whenever my stomach hurts, I think..ok what’s wrong, what caused it and how can I feel better? Gotta catch the special to look for the signs!

• Linda April 11, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

Melissa, so awesome that you are already in tune with your body! The PBS Special is great, very informative!

3. Aisling April 8, 2011 at 11:53 am #

I never realized how many different things digestion had an effect on. I’m excited to watch the special on PBS and learn even more about it!

• Linda April 11, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

Yes, Aisling – health begins in the colon! It all comes back to digestion! You’ll love the PBS Special!

4. Penny April 10, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

For the last few months I’ve been eating a lot more whole grain and have noticed very good daily waste elimination. My favorite is a combination of brown rice, winter wheat berry, barley and dry bean cooked with water in a slow cooker on low overnight for about 12 hours. A bowl of this in the morning is very satisfying to me. Especially now that I learned that they contain high soluble fiber.
    Yes, best diet is a balance diet!
    Thank you!

5. rex @ digestive enzymes supplement April 11, 2011 at 9:43 pm #

Proper digestion really plays an important role in our health. If neglected, we might suffer from some of those ailments listed above. Thanks for sharing this information. I found this post very helpful.
    rex @ digestive enzymes supplement recently posted…Digestive Enzymes Supplement Digestive Enzymes Supplements updated Mon Apr 11 2011 6-59 am CDTMy Profile

1. simple hummus recipe | Linda Wagner - August 14, 2013

[...] Health begins in the gut, and a happy gut is bean free! With this delicious recipe you won’t even miss those beans! [...]