Link Love for a Magic Monday – start the week off right!!
- Yoga 101 with Karma Neff: perfect at home morning routine, try it!!
- Check out these incredible pictures from National Geographic’s 2010 photo contest.
- The Mighty Tomato!! One of my all time favorite foods!
- “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.” – Anne Frank
- Sometimes it’s best to just give up. 50 Things You Need to Give Up Today
- Get some zzz’s, what your bedside table says about you
- One of my favorite Blogs, TDL, on How to Start Over
- I could watch this all day
- William Kamkwamba: How I harnessed the wind “At age 14, in poverty and famine, a Malawian boy built a windmill to power his family’s home. Now at 22, William Kamkwamba, who speaks at TED, here, for the second time, shares in his own words the moving tale of invention that changed his life.” This is an absolutely incredible and inspiring story, a must watch!